- The health policy provides for reimbursement of hospitalization/domiciliary hospitalization expenses for illness/disease suffered or accidental injury sustained during the policy period.
- Under this scheme the expenses for treatment in a hospital for an illness or injury are insured.
- It does not cover for any expenses in respect of domiciliary or outdoor treatment.
- Hospitalization due to accident or illness.
- Ancillary services like ICU/CCU room, post-operative room, blood transfusion, special investigations, etc.
- Labor room services.
- Intensive care facility.
- Oxygen therapy.
- Skilled nursing services.
- Blood transfusions.
- Ambulance services.
- Dressing while in confinement and test other than the routine investigations.
- Basic Plan
- Standard Plan
- Super Plan